You can make a donation directly to True Blue Dreaming using one of the following options:
Account Name: True Blue Dreaming
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
BSB Number: 066130
Account Number: 10361952
True Blue Dreaming
Suite 16, Lincoln House
4 Ventnor Ave,
West Perth WA 6005
Please click here to be directed to our link on the My Cause Website.
To enable us to identify that you have the qualities to be a mentor we require you to complete the following questions and sign the terms and conditions section on the last page.
Please list other places and dates of residency during the past 5 years.
Please provide employment information for the past five years, with most recent position held first. Please ensure you include any mentoring experience or training completed.
Please answer all of the following questions as completely as possible. If more space is needed, use an extra sheet of paper or write on the back of these pages. Please note if you are successful in our selection process the question marked with * will be shared with mentees to assist in matching you with a suitable mentee.
1. Describe yourself in 100 words or less.*
2. Why Would You Like To Be a Mentor?*
3. Do you have any previous experience volunteering or working with young people? If so, please specify.
4. What experiences, qualities, skills, or other attributes do you feel you have that would specifically benefit a young person living in a rural area? Please explain.
5. What is your chosen profession or area of study and why have you chosen this?
6. What personal goals do you hope to achieve in the next 1-5 years?
7. Can you commit to the True Blue Dreaming Youth mentoring program for a minimum of one year from the time you are matched with a mentee?
8. Are you available to have contact with a mentee at least once per week?
9. Are you willing to communicate regularly and openly with the True Blue Dreaming Project Officer, provide monthly information regarding your mentoring activities, and receive feedback regarding any difficulties during your participation in the mentoring program?
10. Are you willing to attend an initial one-day mentor training session and ongoing periodic evaluation / training sessions after being matched with a mentee?
11. Please check all activities that you are interested in:
Please list the names, addresses, and phone numbers of three people you would like to use as character references (only people you have known for atleast a year). Include at least one relative. Any information True Blue Dreaming Youth Mentoring Program gathers from these references will be held as confidential and not released to you, the applicant.
The True Blue Dreaming Youth Mentoring Program appreciates your interest in becoming a mentor.
Please read this carefully before signing and sign each statement below to indicate you understand and agree with the terms outlined below:
Information on how to become a sponsor coming soon…
Information on becoming a support/sponsor is coming soon.